In a study conducted in 1950 at Harvard University, students were asked about who had goals … only 3% of students had put these goals in writing. The study continued for 30 years later has shown that 3% in question had a financial capital exceeds the remaining 97% cumulative.(from Liquid Thinking, Damian Hughes)

You can choose to act with efficiency and simplicity: our tool is designed to help you develop your skills and achieve your goals:

LeanDesk ® tool, moving forward.

 

Download LeanDesk iphone App
Main features
Achieve your goals
notepad_ok
Structured process
Steps settings and follow up with resources engaged
browser_layout_3
Progress report

Standardized report for visual tracking

line_graph
Indicators

Actions & objectives tracking per project

cloud
Cloud

Immediate synchronization between participants and devices

users
Team

Shared access to actions & results achieved

calendar
Priorization

Management per date, impact or context

Recent posts
Hearing from us
calendar
Standardized Project report now available in LeanDesk Iphone App.

  We are very happy to announce availability of the:   standardized project pdf report. […]

Failcon Paris 2014

Failcon, the conference dedicated to the analysis of failure just happened. We agree with this […]

The carrot & stick myth

In this video – the puzzle of motivation – Dan Pink talks about some foundations […]

The virtues of mono tasking

In a very short video, Paolo Cardini invites us with a lot of humor to […]